Rei Rei


This one is a different type of personal art commission. Not based on an in-game character but it's based on the client's own original "anime-ish" character named Rei-Rei. This illustrates a slouchy Rei-Rei, a cyborg (as you can see with her prosthetics), after hacking into something.

Art process below.



1. Grayscale sketch.
2. Background color to set the mood.
3. Base colors were added on the focal point and to some objects.
4. Adjusted some minor details according to the client's requests.
5. Added a few textures and objects, and added some more details.
6. Did some color balancing and refined some more details.

If you like my art style and want to see more of my artwork, you can check my previous posts or you can visit my tumblr or my deviantart page. Thanks for checking out my blog!

0 comments: