Gesture Drawing Study


Pose Sketches
Some old stuff. Quick pose and gesture studies from my archives. Still need to work on poses and gestures, not quite there yet. I need to loosen up more on my gesture drawings. 

Gesture Study
On another note, I'm not quite sure what site I used on these studies for gesture references but I think it was pixelovely.com or lovecastle.org. Unfortunately, I checked on lovecastle but it's already closed. Pixelovely is still working though so you can check it out if you need some references for your gesture study/practice. They allow you to customize your session by selecting what you want to draw (male/female, covered/nude), what kind of session (standard or class mode) and setting up the time limit (class mode) or time intervals (standard) between photo references. 
It's really helpful. You should try it out.



0 comments: